Tuesday 18 February 2014

Blogger Love!


Hi there!
For this weeks post I thought I'd do the Blogger Love Tag which was created by Fee from Makeupsavvy. Thanks to Fee for creating this tag and letting people use the questions!

What was the first blog you ever came across?
I think the first blog I read was either Zoella or Tanya Burr. I'd been watching both of them on YouTube for a while and decided to click the link for one of their blogs. They're both absolutely lovely. 

Favourite beauty blog reads.

Best blogging friend.
I don't really have any blogger friends yet as I'm just starting out but I did find out the other day that my friend Holly from school has a blog! Her blog is called Little Miss Wheely

Name a blog that enables your purchases.
This is actually a hard one as I tend to see things in posts that I like the look of and then go out and buy them as soon as I can but gh0stparties is definitely an enabler for me. I wanted to buy everything featured in her Drugstore Must Haves (link) post and video! 

5 blogs everyone should be reading.
Your favourite way to read blogs.
I tend to read blogs via bloglovin when I'm on my phone or iPad, Google just made it so confusing for me! I check when I wake up in the morning and then nearly miss my train every day as I just lie in my bed reading blogs! 

Bloggers that inspire you.
Khila from Miss Budget Beauty inspires me a lot because she's so successful and has grown such a large audience. Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter is also very inspiring to me, she always has a positive attitude and that shows in her posts and videos. She's always able to cheer me up.

Favourite blog design/look.
I love Sabrina's design on her blog A Little Obsessed. It's simple and that's what I like. I hate when there's lots of things going on around the edges of blogs as I sometimes find it distracting. 

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
This is a tough question as I've not been blogging for long but I love how the whole blogging community comes together and values each others opinions. I love sharing my thoughts and having a creative outlet. 

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future.
I'd love for Sprinkle of Glitter and Zoella to write a book together. Not really about beauty but about positivity and being happy.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and remember, spread the love!
Love, Jasmine x

No comments:

Post a Comment