Tuesday 25 February 2014

Haul #1


So, I've been naughty yet again and spent money! I swear I have some kind of problem, as soon as I get money it's gone. I popped into town with my mum this past weekend and picked up a few things there.


Miss Sporty - Studio Colour Mono Eye Shadow in 113 Classy (link) and Lasting Colour Polish (link)
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 713 Little Bo Peep (link)
Firstly I went into Superdrug on a mission to find a similar eye shadow to one I have from No7 which is years old and needs chucking out but I recently discovered a love for the colour! I looked at every single eye shadow in the shop and eventually found a similar colour from Miss Sporty. It's not a brand I'd usually go for (except the nail polishes) but it was the closest I could find and has good pigmentation. The packaging is a bit shabby in my opinion but I plan on buying a Z-Palette in the near future and depotting it into there. There was an offer on so I also picked up a nail polish from the same brand. I can't find a number or a name for it though which is a shame but I think it looks quite similar to the new Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Duck Egg. I also picked up another nail polish in Boots by Rimmel because I've been looking for a nice light grey colour recently and this one seemed perfect. 


St. Ives Apricot Scrub (link) Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wipes (link) Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks (link)
I picked up a few skincare items, I've recently made the swap from Boots own face wipes to these Simple ones so I thought I'd stock up. They're more expensive than the Boots ones but they're worth it. The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a repurchase, it's my favourite face scrub from anything I've tried, it makes my skin feel soft and supple after using. I got the blemish fighting formula as I've been suffering with a few blemishes lately and I'm hoping this will help. I picked up three Montagne Jeunesse face masks in Asda, the Tea Tree Face Spa, which is a sheet mask, I've had a few times before and it smells amazing, just like spearmint gum. The White Chocolate Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque, to deep cleanse my skin and hopefully unblock my pores. I also got the Blemish Mud mask for the same purpose, it's a lot stronger than the Chocolate mask so I'm hoping it will help. It contains Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel which are good for blemish-prone skin but can sometimes be a bit harsh, so I'll be following with a heavy moisturizer after this.


Purse and Necklace - Primark
I needed a new purse as mine is falling apart so I went into Primark and found this one on sale for only £3! It's got a lot of card spaces inside which is good because I seem to carry a lot of crap in my purse! There's also a pocket at the back which is good for receipts or vouchers. I saw this necklace whilst I was walking to the tills and I just love the colour! It's a perfect mint green (although the picture doesn't seem it) and I've had a thing for gold jewelry recently so this is just perfect for me. It also came it a nude colour on a gold chain which my mum bought.

So that's all I've bought recently, not much but enough to empty my purse! What's caught your eye recently at the shops?
Love, Jasmine x

P.S. I know that my pictures aren't of the greatest quality but I'm trying to work with what I have at the minute, which is not a lot. Natural light and a Fujifilm Finepix Z. I'm saving for a new camera so hopefully the pictures will get better in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment