Friday 28 February 2014

Life Lately - February

Life Lately is going to be a monthly post telling you what I've been up to, where I've been and things I've loved. 


1. At the start of this month I went to see Rizzle Kicks live, it was absolutely amazing! I wish I had an outfit post for you but I couldn't take many pictures. It was the second time I've seen them as I went to their first tour back in 2012, but they're one of few singers who sound exactly the same as their CD's, no auto tuning!


2. I had to do a make-up assessment at college this week and this is how it turned out! I went for a photo shoot kind of look, although I think the blush could've been stronger, it went really well and I got a distinction!

3. I promised myself I would read more this year so I spent most of the money I received for Christmas on books! My favourite book this month is Divergent by Veronica Roth. I've also read Insurgent but I preferred Divergent. I love the portrayal of the main character, Tris, and of Four. I'm really looking forward to reading Allegiant (the next book) when I finally get round to buying it. 

4. I've been experimenting a bit with blusher this month as I normally wouldn't wear any. I bought the Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba (link), which used to be something that was featured on blogs a lot but I've not seen any one talk about it for a while, even though it's only £1.99! It's a lovely colour and the only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. The pan has fallen away from the plastic container so whenever I turn it it's falling out and I'm afraid it's going to smash! Another product I've been loving is the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (link). I got this back in October when I went to ProBeauty North, it's the only time I've ever seen NYX in the UK! If anyone knows where I can get NYX products without expensive post & packing, please let me know in the comments! I put a little bit on my inner corners and smudge it out with a pencil brush for a nice bright-eyed awake look. The mascara I've been loving the Avon Super Extend Mascara in Black (similar here). It's perfect at separating my lashes and giving them that extra boost of length and volume. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!
What have you been up to this month?
Love, Jasmine x


Tweet me @allthingsb
Contact me at andallthingsbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment